Atalji Janasnehi Kendra– Our goal today is to share with you all the important aspects of the Nadakacheri CV website, which has been launched by the concerned authorities to assist residents with different types of certificates. In this article, we will show you how to apply online for your caste certificate or income certificate step-by-step. We will also share with you this step-by-step procedure for checking your application status with you.
Nadakacheri CV Portal Highlights?
|Article Name||Nadakacheri CV – Income, Caste Certificate Apply 2022|
|Name of the Scheme/Portal||Nadakacheri CV Karnataka|
|Published by||Atal Ji Janasnehi Kendra Project|
|Who Benefits||Karnataka State Residents|
|The type of policy||Karnataka Government Policy|
Nadakacheri CV Karnataka?
Nadakacheri’s official website. In order to offer residents a variety of types of assistance effectively, the Atalji Janasnehi Kendra Project is designed. Using this entry, you can save time and money by using a portable computer or a PC. There is a single entrance where you can make the different endorsements. As part of the Atalji Janasnehi Kendra project (Nadakacheri), residents receive substantial administrations such as Caste and Income, Living, Minority, Land and Agriculturist, Unemployment, and Social Security Pensions.
The purpose of Nadakacheri’s CV?
The Nadakacheri CV portal was established to provide various types of certificates that are issued by the government by digital mode. As a result of this portal, citizens of Karnataka no longer need to visit government offices in order to obtain various types of government certificates, such as caste certificates, income certificates, residential certificates, etc. They can avail of this application service with the help of nadakacheri portal. This will save a lot of time and money and will also bring transparency to the system.
Features and Benefits of Nadakacheri CV Portal?
- Karnataka’s government has launched a CV portal called Nadakacheri
- On this website, citizens of Karnataka can apply for various certificates issued by the government, such as income certificates, residence certificates, etc.
- The website has been launched as part of the Atalji Janasnehi Kendra project.
- The Nadakacheri website now allows citizens to apply for various kinds of certificates from the comfort of their homes.
- The system will be made more transparent and will save a lot of time and money by doing so.
- This website is available to all citizens of KarnatakaWith this website, a digital certificate can be obtained in a very short period of time.
Income Certificate Documents?
In order to obtain an income certificate through the official website, you will need the following documents:
- mobile number
- Aadhar Card
- email ID
- Application letter
- A report released by Patwari / Sarpanch
- Residence proof
Where can I get a Nadakacheri CV Income Certificate?
- You must first visit the official website.
- Choose ‘Online Application’ from the home nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in page.
- Then click on ‘Apply Online’ in the menu.
- Enter your mobile phone number on the following page.
- Press ‘Get OTP’ after filling out the form.
- Your mobile number will receive an OTP message.
- Just fill it out and click on ‘Continue’.
- Then you have to click on ‘New Request’ on the home page.
- You then have to select ‘Income Certificate’ on the next page.
- When you do so, you will see an application form.
- Make sure that all your information and documents are entered correctly.
- You will then need to select the certificate delivery method and click ‘Save’.
- Your mobile number will be sent an acknowledgement number.
- Click on the ‘Online Payment’ button.
- Then, after entering the card information, click on Make Payment.
- A final certificate will be provided to you once the payment has been made.
- You will receive a tax certificate once the payment has been made.
In Nadakacheri CV, how do you apply for a Caste Certificate?
- First, go to the official website.
- The website is nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in
- You will see the homepage of the website.
- To apply online, you need to select ‘Online Application’.
- Click on the option ‘Apply Online’ in the drop-down menu.
- Your mobile number must be entered on the next screen.
- Once the form is filled out, click on ‘Get OTP’.
- Upon filling out the OTP, you must click ‘Proceed’.
- A new window will open with the home page.
- This is where you click ‘New Request’.
- On the next screen, click Caste Certificate.
- Next, you will see the application form.
- In which you have to fill in all your information correctly.
- Additionally, you must upload all your documents.
- Choosing your delivery mode after uploading is easy. Click on ‘Save’.
- Your registered mobile number will receive an ‘Acknowledgement Number’.
- Next, click ‘Online Payment’ and enter your card details before selecting ‘Make Payment’.
- Once your payment has been completed, you will receive your final certificate.
- Your concerned authority will provide you with your caste certificate.
Nadakacheri CV Portal Residence Certificate Apply?
Following the simple steps below will give you the residence certificate:-
- Visit the official website here first.
- Click on the Online Applications section on the nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in website’s homepage.
- Your screen will display a drop-down menu.
- Apply online by clicking on the link.
- Your browser will display a new page.
- For more information, click here
- Put in your mobile number
- Get your OTP by clicking the button.
- “Proceed” by clicking the button
- The website will take you to its home page.
- To submit a new request, click the “New Request” button.
- You can also select the option for a residence certificate.
- The application form will be displayed to you.
- Fill out the form and upload all the required documents.
- Choose the method of delivery, then click “Save”.
- We will send you a “Confirmation Number” via SMS on your mobile phone.
- Paying the fee is as simple as clicking “Online Payment.”.
- Once the card details are filled out, click make payment.
- You will receive the final certificate after successful payment on Nadakacheri.
- As per the authority concerned, we will receive a residence certificate.
Check the status of Nadakacheri Certificate Applications online?
Through the Nadakacheri CV official portal of the Atalji Janasnehi Kendra Project, also known as the AJKJ in Karnataka, it is possible to check the status of certificates and application forms.
- For more information, please visit https://nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/ajsk
- The information about your certificate can be found under the “Online Application” section.
- There is also a facility on the official website for printing the certificate. You can check the status of your application using the following link:
- Select first the Application Types, e.g. RDOO3, RD501, on the web page.
- Once you have entered your “Application Number” press the “Get Status” button.
Digilocker Manual and Information Download?
- Visit the official website of Nadakacheri.
- You will find its home page there.
- Click on the Digi locker information with manual link on the homepage.
- Upon clicking on this link, Digi locker information with manual will start downloading to your device.
- This file contains information related to Digi locker with manual.
Downloading Padasale’s Handbook?
- Nadakacheri’s official website can be viewed here.
- It will appear on your screen.
- Click on the padasale handbook link.
- The padasale handbook can be downloaded.
- You’ll see the padasale handbook in PDF format as soon as you click on this link.
- Select the download option to begin.
- A PDF file will be downloaded to your computer.
Check out Bangalore’s urban ward details
- Go to the official website of Nadakacheri.
- You will be taken to the home page.
- The next step is to click on Bangalore urban ward details.
- Bangalore Urban Ward Details are available here.
- When you click on this link, Bangalore urban ward details will appear in PDF format on your screen.
- View the information related to the Bangalore urban ward in this PDF document.
Giving Feedback: How to Do It?
- Start by visiting Nadakacheri CV‘s official website.
- You will be taken to the home page.
- To send feedback, click the link on the homepage.
- Your feedback form will now appear in front of you, where you can enter your name, email, phone number, and message.
- Please click submit to submit your feedback.
- If you follow these steps, you can submit feedback.
Available Service Nadakacheri CV Portal?
The following services are available to residents of Karnataka on the portal of the Atalji Janasnehi Kendra Project (AJKP):
- Population Certificate
- Living Certificate
- Landholding Certificate
- Agri Services
- Attestation of Family Tree
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- OBC Certificate
- Minority Certificate
- Residence/Domicile Certificate
- Surviving Family Member/No Govt Job Certificate
- HK Region Residence and eligibility Certificate
- Income Certificate Application Status
ध्यान दें :- प्यारे साथियों अगर आप केंद्र सरकार और राज्य सरकार की योजनाओं के बारे में जानना चाहते हैं तो आप हमारी वेबसाइट को बुकमार्क में सेव करके रखें और नीचे दी गई लिंक पर क्लिक करके हमारे टेलीग्राम और हमारे फेसबुक पेज से जुड़े अपने इस वेबसाइट https://hinditime.org के माध्यम से देते हैं तो आप हमारे वेबसाइट को फॉलो करना ना भूलें ।
अगर आपको यह आर्टिकल पसंद आया है तो इसे अपने दोस्तों के साथ Like और share जरूर करें ।
इस आर्टिकल को अंत तक पढ़ने के लिए धन्यवाद…
Posted by Hinditime
?? Sarkari yojana की नई-नई योजनाओं की जानकारी के लिए हमसे जुड़ें??
|? Follow US On Google News||Click Here|
|? ✅Whatsapp Group Join Now||Click Here|
|? ✅Facebook Page||Click Here|
|?✅ Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|? ✅Telegram Channel Sarkari Yojana New||Click Here|
|? ✅Website||Click Here|
FAQs Nadakacheri CV?
The Government of Karnataka launched the Nadakacheri CV portal to facilitate citizens in applying for certificates for physical disabilities, unemployment, widow/remarriage, caste, income, and agri
Karnataka residents can now download the mobile application from Google Play. Visit the Google Play store home page and click on the install option for Android users.
This link Nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in. You can check the status through
Report from Sarpanch/Patwari